Job title: Quality Assurance Assistant
• Job Type: Full Time
• Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
• Location: Lagos
• Job Field: Quality Assurance/Provider Network
Flexibility required as daily routine may vary.
• Resolving all challenges related to care denial, Quality of care.
• Investigation of reports made by Clients Service Unit and Clients
• Liaising with claims unit.
• Case management of In and out patient care.
• Approval of care as requested by provider.
• Co-ordination of Referrals from Primary provider to Secondary Provider.
• Response for Emergencies
• Education/Enlightenment of Health Care Provider on the Health Care Benefits and Utilization.
• Forward a Weekly Report on activities to Health Plan Manager
• Liaise with providers and various departments to resolve issues involving the membership and credentialing status.
• First degree in health sciences at a second class level or higher
• Good computer skills and adept knowledge of standard software (MS Office suite)
• Knowledge of more than one major indigenous Nigerian language is an added advantage
• Friendly personality
• Interested in helping people
• Polite and tactful.
• Solution and objective oriented, organized, methodical
• Ability to work independently and within a team
• Good analytical skills
Method of Application
Applicants should send a ONE PAGE essay describing themselves as well a detailed Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Kindly note that this vacancy expires on 22/09/2017.
You may also send a copy of your curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org for future openings.